Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What to Expect...

This is a blog about the great country that is the United States of America. On this site, you will find a unique take on issues ranging from politics to faith to the economy to entertainment. I seek not simply to write down that which is readily apparent by turning on CNN or FOX News, opening up the Wall Street Journal, or watching American Idol. I want this site to be a place where new connections are made, where issues can be viewed in a different light, where a multitude of aspects of the idea of America can come together and become a cohesive whole. I have my biases and don't pretend to be able to eradicate them completely from what I write. But I seek objectivity. Where this site goes from here I do not know. But hopefully it will be of some value to some person who one day stumbles across the words that are written here. Enjoy.

No comments: